Dorian and Miss Bell Finger Puppets:
- Set of two finger puppets - Dorian (the Dog) and Miss Bell (the Bird).
- Can be used to stimulate children as they work through the Dogs and Birds Piano Method, making lessons more playful.
- The Dog (representing D) and the Bird (representing B) are the first two animals the children learn on the piano.
- The Dog is played with the right (red) hand and the Bird is played with the left (blue) hand.
- You can follow Dorian as he learns the piano from his teacher, Miss Bell, in a set of videos working though the material in Dogs and Birds Book 1.
- You can imitate these lessons with the finger puppets as you work through the videos.
- Watch the first 11 videos here.